SASSI brought South Africa's premier self storage facility in Cape Town's Southern Suburbs, Stor-Age Tokai to the market in October 2009. The store is situated at 64 White Road, an extension of Tokai Road, from which you access Blue Route Mall.
At the time of its development in 2009, at a cost of R40m +, South Africa had never seen self storage development in this manner before. A pioneering development for South Africa in every sense, the opening of this store ushered in a new era for self storage in the local market.
In a prime location, the store is situated in close proximity to the Blue Route Mall and consists of over 5,000 m² + of self storage space over three floors. The modern state-of-the-art self storage facility comprises of 400 + self storage units ranging in size from 3 to 30 m². The store was the first of its kind in Southern Africa and incorporates the latest trends, techniques and designs seen in self storage developments internationally.
- 400 + self storage units ranging in size from 3 to 30 m²
- Situated within close proximity to the Blue Route Mall
- Internationally rivalled on-site retail store, catering for the provision of all self storage related ancillary products
- Total lettable area of over 5,000 m² +
- Third generation big box multi-storey building - first of its kind in the SA self storage market
- The latest generation of on-site security and access control