South Africa's leading and undoubtedly one of the best self storage facilities in
the world, Stor-Age Gardens
is situated at 121 Roeland Street in the Cape Town city centre.
The R80m + store constructed in conjunction with SASSI is a third generation big box self storage facility which
has been built and positioned in an exceptional location.
The store is particularly well suited to serve Eastern City and City Bowl residents
in such suburbs as Tamboerskloof, Fresnaye, Oranjezicht, Gardens, Vredehoek, Woodstock,
Observatory and of course the city bowl itself.
The 12,500 m² building consists of over 9,000 m² of self storage
space over four floors. The modern state-of-the-art self storage facility comprises
upwards of 750 self storage units ranging in size from 3 to 40 m².
- Over 750 + self storage units ranging in size from 3 to 40 m²
- Situated at 121 Roeland Street Cape Town CBD
- Total lettable area of over 9,000 m² + of GLA
- Third generation big box self storage facility, with the finest on site self storage retail store in South Africa
- The latest generation of on-site security and access controls